Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, May 21, 2016

Instant Pot Meatloaf






Let my prayer be counted as incense before you, and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice!  - Psalm 141:2






Cook time: 45 minutes
Settings: meat/stew
Vent: sealing

Place 1 c water in pot, add rack.
Make your meatloaf and put in a foil made pan.
Place on rack.
Top with BBQ sauce.
Use the settings listed above.
Final step:
Add more BBQ sauce if necessary. 
Lightly sprinkle with brown sugar.
Place under broiler to brown.

Meat loaf:
1 3/4 lb. 80/20 beef (I love Sprouts)
3/4 c buttermilk
1 chopped leek
1 T liquid smoke
1 t Greek seasoning
1 t garlic herb seasoning
1/2 c BBQ sauce
1/2 c Panko
Smoked salt
Cracked black pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment