Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, February 28, 2016

Vanilla Caramel Mocha Frappé






I have stored up your word in my heart, that I might not sin against you.  - Psalm 119:11







8 oz. strong cold coffee
1 oz. whole milk
1 oz. half and half
2 T chocolate malt
1/4 c caramel topping, extra for garnish
1/8 c agave
1 t vanilla
Ice 
Spray whip cream



Place all ingredients in a blender, blend.
Add ice to the top.
Pulverize ice until mixture is smooth.
Top with drizzle of caramel and spray whip cream.
Yum!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment