Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Hot Fanny Sauce Reduction






For I tell you that this Scripture must be fulfilled in me: 'And he was numbered with the transgressors.' For what is written about me has its fulfillment." - Luke 22:37

saying, "Father, if you are willing, remove this cup from me. Nevertheless, not my will, but yours, be done." - Luke 22:42







This reduction was insane!!!! Served on hash browns topped with a filet and the hot fanny sauce!!!

1/2 c sugar
1&1/2 c chopped leeks
2 t charred poblano peppers, diced
1 c chicken broth
Sprinkle of smoked salt
1 T fine sweet Marsala
1 red bell pepper, charred
1/8 c red wine vinegar

Heat sugar over medium heat until it turns a caramel color.
Add leeks, salt and Poblanos.
Stir in broth and reduce to 1/2 c of sauce, add Marsala and cook 1 minute.
Add cooled sauce to blender that has the green bell pepper and vinegar and pulse.

No comments:

Post a Comment