Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, February 4, 2016

Jim N Nicks Breakfast Cheese N Sausage Biscuits






11 Come, O children, listen to me; I will teach you the fear of the LORD. 
12 What man is there who desires life and loves many days, that he may see good? 
13 Keep your tongue from evil and your lips from speaking deceit. 
14 Turn away from evil and do good; seek peace and pursue it.  - Psalm 34:11-14









I always have left over cheese biscuits from Jim N Nicks so I throw them in the freezer.
I wanted to do a simple breakfast sandwich using them and this is what I came up with.
They were so good!!!


Jim N Nicks cheddar biscuits
Cooked sausage
Cheese
Scrambled eggs
Honey butter


Slice biscuits in half. Sprinkle cheese on one side and honey butter on the other side. Toast in the toaster oven. Fry sausage and drain on a paper towel. Cut each sausage patty in half. Scramble eggs, salt and pepper. Remove toasted biscuit from oven, add sausage, enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment