Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, December 18, 2015

Smoked Turkey and Smoked Sausage Veggie Stir Fry with Pepper JackLimoncello Sauce






2 And he said to them, "When you pray, say: "Father, hallowed be your name. Your kingdom come. 
3 Give us each day our daily bread, 
4 and forgive us our sins, for we ourselves forgive everyone who is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation."  - Luke 11:2-4


9 And I tell you, ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you.
10 For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. - Luke 11:9-10


Whoever is not with me is against me, and whoever does not gather with me scatters. - Luke 11:23






1 link grilled smoked sausage, chopped
1 c smoked turkey, chopped
Drizzle of olive oil
1 t clarified butter
1 bunch asparagus tips, chopped
1 leek, chopped
2 carrots, match stick cut
1/2 t chicken base seasoning
1/4 c water
1/8 c cream
1/4 c pepper jack
1/8 c limoncello 
Cracked black pepper, to taste



Stir fry veggie in oil and butter until slightly soft, add meat, liquids, cheese and seasonings.
Reduce down until sauce thickens.

Serve with toasted crusty garlic bread!

No comments:

Post a Comment