Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Creamy Cauliflower Mash






30 Jesus answered, "This voice has come for your sake, not mine.
31 Now is the judgment of this world; now will the ruler of this world be cast out.
32 And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself." - John 12:30-32








I kept working on this recipe! I want this mashed cauliflower to taste like real potatoes, creamy goodness and all.
So, I'm really pleased with this final recipe. Hope you enjoy!!

1 head of cauliflower, cut into chunks
1 T Chicken base seasoning
1 t butter
Pepper to taste

Just add water half way up pan, add seasoning and cauliflower, bring to boil, cook just until tender.
Drain.
While still hot, add these ingredients:

2 T mayo
2 T sour cream
2 T cream cheese
1 T heavy cream

Whip with a mixer until creamy.

No comments:

Post a Comment