Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 17, 2015

Grilled Chicken Tenderloin on Veggie Zoodles






16 So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me.
17 If anyone's will is to do God's will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.
18 The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood. - John 7:16-18









4 Chicken tenderloin, cut into bite size pieces
Marinate for 20 minutes in this mixture:
1/4 c honey
1/2 c zesty Italian dressing
1/2 lime, juiced

Veggie zoodles
Zucchini made into noodles

Drizzle a little oil in skillet, heat and add chicken and marinade.
Cook until done, cooks really quickly and resembles grilled chicken.
Remove chicken, clean skillet.
Drizzle a little oil, heat and add veggie noodles.
Stir fry until slightly soft.
Add chicken back in just to heat.
Eat and enjoy!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment