Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 31, 2015

Crispix Citrus Party Mix






Truly, truly, I say to you, when you were young, you used to dress yourself and walk wherever you wanted, but when you are old, you will stretch out your hands, and another will dress you and carry you where you do not want to go." - John 21:18




1 12 oz box of Crispix cereal, divided into (2) 13x9 foil pans
1 c pecans, divide between 2 pans
1 c almonds, divide between 2 pans
1 c cashews, divide between 2 pans

Citrus Butter, make 2 batches, divide between 2 pans
3 T butter, melted
3 T Worcestershire sauce
1/4 t onion powder
1/4 t garlic granules
1/4 of a lemon, squeeze for juice
1 T seasoned salt
Prepare citrus butter in a glass measuring cup and add the rest of the ingredients after butter has been melted.



Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
Bake in increments of 15 minutes, stir well each time. 
I cooked mine a total of 1 1/2 hr, the last 30 minutes oven was off.
My pecans were huge, that's why it took so long.

No comments:

Post a Comment