Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Stir Fry Kale Inspired By Bobby Flay






but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life." John 4:14



This is delicious. Kale can be really tart, but not this recipe!!

2 bunches of young kale, stems removed and leaves torn
1 T roasted mashed garlic
2 t olive oil
1/2 c water
A few turns coarse sea salt
A few turns Malabar pepper
2 T red wine vinegar
1/8 t sugar 

Heat oil with the garlic. Add kale, water, sugar, salt, and pepper. Saute 5 minutes, covered lightly with foil. Take off heat and stir in vinegar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment