Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, December 12, 2014

Smoky Gouda and Smoked Sausage Pizza










Rev.3:10
Because you have kept my word about patient endurance, I will keep you from the hour of trial that is coming on the whole world, to try those who dwell on the earth.



1 medium Caramelized Onion
1 t olive oil
1 t Pesto
1/8 t brown sugar
1/4 c cream
2 turns of Smoked salt
2 turns of Cracked pepper
1 c Smoked sausage, chopped(we smoke ours and slice and freeze)
1 c Smoky Gouda, grate
1 ultra thin pizza crust

Sauté onion and brown sugar in oil until onions caramelize.
Add pesto, cream, salt and pepper.

Spritz crust with oil on both sides.

Spread sauce on crust, add sausage and cheese.
Toast in toaster oven on 400 degrees for 10 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment