Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, December 12, 2014

Imperial Lobster Stuffed Shrimp Knock Off Bonefish Grill








Rev.3:19
Those whom I love, I reprove and discipline, so be zealous and repent.


Langostino Lobster, you can get this at Publix, frozen and fully cooked
25 jumbo Shrimp, frozen and cooked
1 Shallot, diced
1/8 c Mayo
1 T Butter
1/8 t Worcestershire 
1/4 c Limoncello 
1/8 t Smoked paprika
1/8 t Turmeric 
1/8 t Dijon 
1/8 t Ancho chili powder
1/4 c Heavy cream
1/8 t Sriracha 
Fresh parsley

1/4 c Panko

Thaw shrimp and lobster.
I just put the shrimp on a plate and by the time I finished the stuffing it was thawed.
Leave tails on and carefully slit back being careful not to cut through.
Place lobster bag in cold water to thaw. 
Sauté shallot in butter until tender, add Limoncello sautéing 1 minute, then add all the dry seasonings, then the wet ingredients ending with parsley. Sauté until incorporated and reduced by half.
Remove from heat. 
Add Panko. 
The stuffing needs to be thick.
After they are stuffed, place in a small casserole, spritz with olive oil and sprinkle with a little panko. 
They need to stand with the filling side up, side by side.
You can wedge them with foil. 

These are the bomb!!

No comments:

Post a Comment