Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Pecan Log Roll







Yours, O LORD, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and in the earth is yours. Yours is the kingdom, O LORD, and you are exalted as head above all. 1 Chronicles 29:11




12 oz box of Vanilla Wafers, crushed
3 c fine chopped pecans, toasted
1 can Eagle brand

Mix all ingredients together, shape into log.
Wrap in plastic wrap.
Slice into bite size pieces.

Thanks for sharing Ms. Ruby.
I have been making this recipe for over 30 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment