Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, December 6, 2014

Spicy General Chicken For Two




but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

4 chicken tenderloins, cut into bite size pieces, salt after cooking
4 green onions, chopped
2 mushrooms, chopped

Dipping batter for chicken
1/4 c soy sauce
1 c cornstarch 
1 egg, beaten
Whisk together, will be very thick

Sauce
1/8 c water
1/4 c cornstarch 
1 t garlic
1/4 c sugar
1/4 c soy
1/8 c rice vinegar 
1/8 c Mirin
7 oz chicken stock
Refrigerate, can use for another Chinese dish, shake well

2 t sweet chili Thai sauce
Smoked almonds

Olive oil for frying chicken, I used a 1/4 c.
Dip chicken in dipping batter.
I used a non stick pan and fried the chicken in 2 batches.
Oil needs to be hot.
After the chicken is done, remove. 
Leave enough oil to sauté onions and mushrooms.
Place chicken back in onion mixture, add some of sauce, a little at a time until you get the desired thickness. Turn off heat. Add the sweet chili Thai sauce, stir and add almonds, serve over rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment