Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, December 8, 2012

Jane and Linda's Toffee





3 John 1:4
I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth.



1 cup sugar
1 cup margarine
3 Tbsp. water
1 tsp. vanilla extract
3 Hershey bars
Pecans


Sprinkle some pecans into a buttered 9"x 13" pan. Combine sugar, margarine and water in a saucepan. Cook for 15 minutes or until the mixture is a golden brown, stirring constantly. Stir in vanilla. Pour over the pecans in the pan. Place Hershey bars over the sugar mixture immediately, spreading as the chocolate melts. Sprinkle with additional pecans. Let stand until set. Chop or break into pieces. You can omit the vanilla and grate the chocolate and mix with the nuts and sprinkle in the pan.

No comments:

Post a Comment