Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Coconut Bites

                                                                                                                   
                                                                                                           




Ps.109:26-27

26 Help me, O LORD my God! Save me according to your steadfast love! 
27 Let them know that this is your hand; you, O LORD, have done it!



1/4 cup Smokehouse almonds
3 T corn syrup
1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
1 T melted butter
2 cups shredded coconut
1/2 t Jim Beam
1/2 t vanilla extract
1 1/2 cups dipping chocolate



In a large bowl, stir together the corn syrup, powdered sugar, melted butter, coconut extract, shredded coconut, Jim Beam and vanilla extract, to form a thick paste.
Moisten hands slightly and form mixture into small balls.
Place on a sheet of parchment paper.
Place in fridge to harden.
Melt dipping chocolate.
Place one almond on top of ball and push to flatten ball.
Dip coconut bites.
Let harden.
These were so easy and tasted great!

No comments:

Post a Comment