Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Patron Tequila Chops



                                                                                                                                       


Micah 6:8
8 He has told you, O man, what is good; and what does the LORD require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God?


Bone in chops (season on each side with meat tenderizer piercing with fork to tenderize) I use Adolph's Seasoned
1/8 t Creole seasoning( I used Tony Chachere’s)
A splash of Worcestershire sauce(I use French's)
A splash of Patron Tequila

Sear in hot olive oil until pork has a grilled look, 5 minutes on each side.
Broil under broiler for 10 minutes on each side, no pink left in the chop.
Yum! I made these today for lunch and boy were they good!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment