Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 9, 2012

Stuffed Pork Tenderloin Pizza

                                                                                                                 






Romans 9:22-23 
22 What if God, desiring to show his wrath and to make known his power, has endured with much patience vessels of wrath prepared for destruction
23 in order to make known the riches of his glory for vessels of mercy, which he has prepared beforehand for glory-- 


Left over stuffed spinach and fig preserve pork tenderloin(under pork tag this blog)
Fresh mozzarella
Sliced leeks(really thin)
Fresh basil
Fresh pizza dough
Traditional Classico pizza sauce
Drizzle of olive oil(over finished pizza before baking)
Dusting of cornmeal on greased pan

Publix has fresh pizza dough in their bakery department, fresh mozzarella in the cheese department and fresh basil in the produce department. This pizza is gourmet at home!

Let pizza dough set out for an hour. I made individual pizzas for me and my husband. I made one at a time because we were eating at different times. This bag of dough made 5-6 individual pizzas. Work with dough until you get it thin, it will puff when baked. Dust pan with cornmeal and press dough down and shape. Place sauce on dough, then leeks, next chopped basil, the thinly sliced pork and finally that yummy mozzarella followed by a drizzle of olive oil. I baked mine in a preheated confection toaster oven, 400 degrees for 15 minutes. Yummy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment