Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 9, 2012

DIY Lip Gloss

                                                                                                                 






Luke 18:13 But the tax collector, standing far off, would not even lift up his eyes to heaven, but beat his breast, saying, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner!'



Old tube of lipstick
Old powder eye shadow
Vaseline

This is incredible! I used a horrible lipstick I could not wear because it was an awful color. I mixed 3 different eye shadows with it until I got the desired color. It is creamy and so pretty! I used old lip gloss containers to hold the new gloss. Start with the amount of Vaseline that will fill your container. Then start mixing the eye shadows in, then add some lipstick until you get your desired color. If you just scratch the eye shadow powder, it will be fine enough to mix. I used a plastic knife and a paper plate.

No comments:

Post a Comment