Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, August 15, 2012

DIY Dish Detergent


                                                                                                                           




Romans 14:12 So then each of us will give an account of himself to God. 

3T (20 Mule Team Brand) Borax
3T Washing soda
2T blue Dawn
2 cups very hot water

Mix borax, dawn and soda together and add ½ c hot water. Shake to mix. Then add rest of hot water.  This is better than any dish soap I have ever used. It is thin and does not create a lot of suds but the cleaning power is superior!! You can soak burnt on food and it cleans very easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment