Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, August 10, 2012

Deep Hair Conditioner


                                                                                                                           





Job 2:10 But he said to her, "You speak as one of the foolish women would speak. Shall we receive good from God, and shall we not receive evil?"In all this Job did not sin with his lips.


1/8 cup mayo (room temp)
1 beaten egg
1T olive oil

Stir until incorporated.
Heat for 10 seconds in microwave if your mayo is cold.
Wet hair.
Massage hair and scalp with mixture and cover head with plastic bag.
Leave on for 1 hour.
Wash hair as you normally do.

This works well for all types of hair problems. I had gotten a perm and had frizzy dry hair, not any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment