Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Cheesy Green Bean and Corn Casserole

                                                                                                             






Ps.2:8 Ask of me, and I will make the nations your heritage, and the ends of the earth your possession.

2 cans French Greens Beans(drained)
1 can Corn(drained)
1 can cheddar cheese soup
1/2 cup canned onion rings
1 c shredded cheddar cheese(reserve half for top)
1/2 c sour cream
1/2 pack of Ritz

Sprinkle 1/2c cheddar and 1/2 package of Ritz crackers on top.

Mix well and place in a 13 x 9 greased pan.
Bake 350 for 25 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment