Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, August 16, 2012

DIY Cleaning Paste/Pit Stain Remover


                                                                                                           




Ps.102:24-27

24 "O my God,"I say, "take me not away in the midst of my days-- you whose years endure throughout all generations!" 
25 Of old you laid the foundation of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. 
26 They will perish, but you will remain; they will all wear out like a garment. You will change them like a robe, and they will pass away, 
27 but you are the same, and your years have no end



Blue Dawn
Peroxide
Baking Soda

Make a paste according to how much you will need for your cleaning project.
Brush on and let sit for 1 hour. Toss in washer and wash as usual. This stuff is incredible! Better than any stain remover I have tried on pit stains. It removed all the set in stains.

I used 2 T Dawn, 3/4 c soda and 1/4 c peroxide.  If too thin add more soda. If too thick add more peroxide.

No comments:

Post a Comment