Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 9, 2010

Turkey Hash Brown Casserole

                                                                                             






1 lb ground turkey
1 pgk frozen hash brown (thawed)
1 pgk dry onion soup mix
1/2 t salt
1 T cajun seasoning
2 cans cream of mushroom soup
1 c sour cream
3 c cheddar blend cheese

Brown turkey, add 1/2 t salt and 1 T cajun seasoning. Place thawed hash browns in casserole pan and stir in dry soup mix. Add turkey on top. Add 1/2 cheese. Mix mushroom soups with sour cream and add on top of cheese. Add rest of cheese. Bake for 45 min. at 375.

No comments:

Post a Comment