Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, December 23, 2010

Roe and Laura's Microwave Vegetable Casserole

                                                                                                           
Thanks to Roe and Miss Laura, two of God's most faithful servants! I am blessed by knowing them!

1 pkgs froz. carrots, cauliflower and broccoli
1 small onion, chopped
1 cup mayo (I often use just 3/4 cup for a lighter version)
1 pkg Ritz Crackers crushed
1 can mushroom soup
2 c. shredded Sharp cheddar cheese

Add chopped onions to cooked vegetables. Butter a casserole dish that will fit in your microwave.
Mix together mayo, soup, crackers and cheese in a separate bowl.
Place a layer of veggies in dish, then a layer of the mayo mixture, repeat layers. Cook 10 mins. in the microwave. Rotate dish and cook an additional 10 mins (if you have a rotating microwave, don't worry about rotating and just cook for 20 mins. total) Keep an eye on it toward the end...should brown nicely.)

No comments:

Post a Comment