Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, September 20, 2010

Lu Lu's Cheese Burger in Paradise Knock Off

                                                                                                            
                                                                                                            








We love to eat at Lu Lu's in Gulf Shores. I always get seafood but for some reason I wanted a burger.
Boy was I in for a treat!!! Lucy Buffet makes a mean burger! By the way, her brother is Jimmy Buffet.

1 lb hamburger made into 6 patties( I use lean ground beef 97/3)
season meat with seasoned salt and Worcestershire sauce
cheese slices ( I used Colby Jack)
bacon slices
mayo 
mustard
tomato
lettuce
onion
bread and butter pickles( yes that is what I said )

Cover seasoned burgers and steam in skillet. Add fixings and be ready for an awesome burger!

                                                                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment