Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Crock Pot Cajun Boiled Green Peanuts

                                                                                                 



2 lbs green peanuts(do not shell)
1/2 cup salt
1/4 c Cajun seasoning
2 jalapeno peppers
2 chipotle pepper in adobo

Use a large crock pot, put peanuts in first. Add water to cover slightly. Add salt and cajun spices, stir. Add the sliced ( lengthwise) peppers to the top. I put mine on to cook at bedtime and eat them for
breakfast!!! Yummy!!

1 comment: