Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hot Crab Dip









Thanks Renee and Stephanie!                                                                                                   





2 pkg or 2 cans crabmeat
1 lb cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup mayonnaise
1 bunch green onions, chopped
2 dashes red hot sauce
2 tsp worcestershire sauce



Preheat oven to 350. Mix all ingredients together and pour into baking dish. Bake at 350 for 20 minutes. Serve with rye bread, pita chips, crackers and/or vegetables.

No comments:

Post a Comment