Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Brown Sugar Brownies

Thanks Miss Judi!                                                                                                                                                                                                                    
                                                                                                                             


1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter
1 - 1 lb. box of light or dark brown sugar
2 2/3 cups of self-rising flour
3 eggs, beaten
1/2 - 1 bag of milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate chips


Directions:
Preheat oven to 325-degrees.
Melt butter over medium heat. Add brown sugar and melt. Let cool. Add flour, eggs, and chocolate chips. Mix thoroughly. Place in a 9 x 13 rectangle baking pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes. Let cool.


1 comment:

  1. I am making these right now. I am going to add pecans! These look yummy!!

    ReplyDelete