Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, September 17, 2010

Evelyn's Chicken Minis

This recipe is my knock off of Chick fil A chicken minis!                    







1 11 oz pgk of Sister Shubert's Parker House Style yeast rolls(16 rolls)
16 pieces of chicken nuggets (ready to cook) I use Perdue popcorn nuggets from Costco


Directions:
Bake rolls according to package directions. Fry or bake nuggets. Slice rolls and add 1 piece of chicken to each roll. Enjoy!!
Note: Not only for breakfast, add dijon mustard and onion for a quick lunch. I think this would be good for showers, teas, and all sorts of parties!! These are a lot cheaper than party trays!

2 comments:

  1. I made these this morning. They are really good. I had been thinking about how to copy Chick fil A's recipe for a while. This was my first try. I would love to know what you think.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I would brush the rolls with a bit of honey before baking. The rolls at Chick-fil-A have a little sweetness on top. I will try this!

    ReplyDelete