Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, July 26, 2010

Mini Tacos

Thanks Bekah!






24 wonton wrappers
1 lb hamburger
1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
1/2 cup salsa or picante sauce
3 tablespoons salsa
1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar is good, but a Mexican blend would be good too)
sour cream
olives
guacamole


Directions

Cook hamburger until browned.
Drain the fat and stir in taco mix and 1/2 cup salsa/picante sauce.
Simmer for 3-5 minutes.
Press wonton wrappers into mini muffin cups.
Spoon beef mixture in cups and top with the 3 tbsp of salsa and cheese, evenly divided.
Bake in preheated 425°F oven for 8 minutes, or until the wontons are nicely browned.
Serve with extra salsa, sour cream, olives and guacamole if desired.

1 comment:

  1. I made these for lunch today and my three year old grand-daughter ate three. I must say, they were very good!

    ReplyDelete