Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Friday, July 2, 2010

Fresh Salsa

                                                                                              






20-30 fresh tomatoes
2 large Vidalia onions chopped
1/2 of a seeded jalapeno peppers chopped
1 banana pepper chopped                          
1/2 t sugar
1 T cilantro chopped
1 T garlic salt
1 T sea salt
1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce chopped

Directions

Fill stock pot 1/2 full of water and bring to a boil. Wash tomatoes. After water boils add tomatoes, ten at a time, and cook 1-2 minutes until the skin puckers. Drop into a bowl of cold water. Peel and give a chunky chop. Add tomatoes and all ingredients to food processor and pulse on low until desired consistency. Refrigerate for up to a week or freeze. This is nothing like store bought salsa, it is the best tasting salsa you will ever eat!

1 comment:

  1. SO yummy Mom...I made myself sick eating so much salsa! Loved the peach also
    Love you!
    -c

    ReplyDelete