Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, July 29, 2010

Green Tomato Casserole

                                                                                           







1 1/2 cups chopped green tomatoes
1/4 cup mayonnaise
1 small onions, chopped
1/2 cup cream of mushroom soup
1 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 dash black pepper
1 cup buttered cracker crumbs




Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 
Chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
Mix all ingredients except cracker crumbs together and pour into greased casserole dish.
I use an 8-inch square. 
Top with buttered crackers. 
Bake for 45 minutes. (Check after 30 minutes because the size dish you use will make a difference.). It should be somewhat firm (not soupy) and lightly browned on top.

1 comment: