Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, July 11, 2010

Baked Potato Salad

Thanks Lois!







3 large baked potatoes, cooled, peeled and cubed
1/2 cup sour cream
1/2 cup mayonnaise
8 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled (I use the precooked kind)
4 ounces shredded cheddar cheese, divided
2 green onions, sliced and then chopped (green part only)
1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 dash celery salt or seasoning salt
1 dash garlic powder
1 dash paprika
1 tablespoon fresh parsley (optional)

Directions

Gently stir together all the ingredients in a large bowl using a large spoon, reserving a little cheddar, green onion and bacon for garnish. Transfer to a serving dish.
Top with reserved shredded cheddar, green onion slices and bacon crumbles for a beautiful presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment