Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, July 7, 2010

BLT Macaroni Salad

Can't wait to try this!
Thanks Tink!



2 cups salad macaroni
1 bunch green onion, thinly sliced
1 large tomato, seeded & diced
1 cup celery, diced
1-1 1/4 cup mayonnaise
4 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
1/4-1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
1 lb bacon

Directions

Boil pasta per package directions, then drain & rinse in cold water.
While pasta is cooking, trim most of the fat from the bacon, chop into 1-inch pieces & then pan fry til almost crisp; drain on paper towels & set aside.
In large bowl, combine mayo, vinegar, salt, pepper, celery, onion & bacon.
Gently stir in tomato, & pasta.
Cover tightly & refrigerate til serving.

*Note: Original recipe reserves bacon to add right before serving. I've done both but usually mix it immediately to save time.

No comments:

Post a Comment