Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Monday, July 27, 2026

Japanese BBQ Trio

 

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

2 Timothy 4:7


[7] I have fought the good fight, I have finished the race, I have kept the faith.


 

 

10 Whole Jumbo Argentinian Red Shrimp, I use frozen(really helps you not to overcook)

2 c Beef cut in bite size pieces

2 c Chicken cut in bite size pieces 

Add all meat to ziplock

Add sauce, marinate 1 hour

Remove from sauce

Add 1 T oil to skillet 

Sauté meat except shrimp until crisp and tender

Add shrimp 

Add veggies 

Sauté 2-3 minutes until shrimp is done

Add extra sauce 

Stir often

Sprinkle with black pepper 

Serve with rice or noodles


Cabbage, large shreds 

Onion, sliced 

Carrot, cut into thin strips

1 T Olive oil to sauté veggies 

Sauté until tender on medium high

Remove to plate 

Set aside 


Teriyaki sauce

U can make your own or use Bachan Japanese BBQ, original flavor

No comments:

Post a Comment