An ej original recipe!!
Psalm 146:1-4
[1] Praise the LORD!
Praise the LORD, O my soul!
[2] I will praise the LORD as long as I live;
I will sing praises to my God while I have my being.
[3] Put not your trust in princes,
in a son of man, in whom there is no salvation.
[4] When his breath departs, he returns to the earth;
on that very day his plans perish.
3-4 c pork butt cut into 3 inch chunks
Liberally seasoned with buttery garlic steakhouse rub
Sit in fridge for 2 hours
Heat IP on sear to hot
Add oil
Sear meat in 1/4 c olive oil, both sides
Remove meat to plate
To IP add
Add 2 c chicken stock
1 c Sauvignon Blanc
1 t sugar
1 t dried Rosemary
1 t dried thyme
1 t dried oregano
Pinch Red pepper flakes
De-glaze bottom
Taste and add salt and pepper
Add meat back
Set to pressure cook and set time for 45 minutes
Remove pressure
Remove meat
Add veggies
Add pork to top of veggies
Set to pressure and cook 10 minutes
Serve with crusty Baguette slices
Veggies
1 small onion, chopped
2 large carrots, 1 inch chunks
4 medium peeled Yukon potatoes, 2 inch chunks
No comments:
Post a Comment