Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Muffuletta Salad For Two

































Isaiah 48:22


    [22] “There is no peace,” says the LORD, “for the wicked.”



An ej original recipe!



Dressing

1 T heaping of olive tapenade

1/4 c Mayo

1/8 c Olive Garden Italian dressing

Blend with a whisk

Set aside


Salad 

1 Head of Romaine, chopped

Mandolin Thin sliced cucumbers, onions, carrots

Tiny tomatoes 


Greek pepper rings


Parmesan shavings


Meats

Boars Head Pepperoni, chopped 

Boars Head Maple Honey Turkey, chopped 

No comments:

Post a Comment