Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 19, 2023

Arugula Rutabaga and Mixed Greens


































1 Peter 2:19


[19] For this is a gracious thing, when, mindful of God, one endures sorrows while suffering unjustly.




An ej original recipe!



2 c Arugula 

1 bag mixed greens

2 c Spinach 

1 qt. Chicken bone broth

1 medium Onion

3 T Sugar 

2 T roasted Garlic

1/2 t Cajun seasoning

2 T Bacon grease

3 T Pepper sauce

3 T Honey 

Salt and pepper to taste

1 small rutabaga, sliced 


Boil until greens are tender.

Serve with large white Butter beans and cornbread.

No comments:

Post a Comment