Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Mexican Chicken with Cheese Sauce over Rice





























 

Jeremiah 5:28-29


        [28]     they have grown fat and sleek.

    They know no bounds in deeds of evil;

        they judge not with justice

    the cause of the fatherless, to make it prosper,

        and they do not defend the rights of the needy. 

    [29] Shall I not punish them for these things?

    declares the LORD,

        and shall I not avenge myself

        on a nation such as this?”



An ej original recipe!



1 Chopped chicken breast, 1/2 inch size

Seasoned with

1/2 t Wood Fired garlic

1/4 t Salt and pepper

1/4 t Toasted cumin 

Mix together and toss chicken 

Hit with a squeeze of lime

Set aside for 20 minutes


Fry in 1 T of oil, until chicken is done, cooks pretty quickly because it's chopped

Do not overcook 


Batch of buttered long grain rice


Cheese sauce

1/4 c Velveeta 

1/8 c Half and half 

1/8 c Hoop cheese

1/8 c Quesadilla cheese

Melt until thickened

Set aside


Toppings

Squeeze of lime

Chopped Green onion

Dollop of Sour cream

Cilantro 


Place rice on bottom, top with chicken then cheese sauce, green onions and cilantro 

Serve with tossed salad

No comments:

Post a Comment