Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, April 23, 2023

Really Crunchy Panko Cutlets































John 7:38


[38] Whoever believes in me, as the Scripture has said, ‘Out of his heart will flow rivers of living water.’”



Chicken breast cutlets pounded thin, salted and peppered, sit for 20 minutes 

I did two large ones.



2 c Panko 

2 eggs and 1 t flour beaten together 

Pat chicken dry.

Roll in egg mixture, pat Panko on cutlets.

Fry in hot grease, do not burn, done temp for chicken should be 165 or more.


1/4 inch deep peanut oil

In large skillet heated to medium

Add chicken and fry flipping to insure even browning.

Check temp, when done remove to paper towel lined plate. 


No comments:

Post a Comment