Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, April 23, 2023

Crunchy Chicken Parmesan

































John 4:14


[14] but whoever drinks of the water that I will give him will never be thirsty again. The water that I will give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life.”



Chicken cutlets

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2023/04/really-crunchy-panko-cutlets.html



1 c Parmesan, shredded 

1 c Mozzarella, shredded 


Sauce

2 T olive oil

2 t roasted garlic 

Salt and pepper

1 t Oregano

1 t basil

1 t dried onion flakes 

1/4 t red pepper flakes

1 t sugar

1/4 Cabernet Sauvignon 

1 28 oz crushed tomatoes 

1/8 c three cheese Italian blend 


Sauté all seasonings and garlic in oil.

Add wine, tomatoes and cheese.

Simmer on low for 20 minutes.

Set aside.


To assemble:

Thin layer of sauce on bottom of pan

Cutlet

Spoonful of sauce on cutlet

Parmesan

Mozzarella 


Broil until cheese melts.

Serve with crusty bread and a salad.





No comments:

Post a Comment