Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Black Pepper Bacon Compound Butter
































Psalm 79:9-10


    [9] Help us, O God of our salvation,

        for the glory of your name;

    deliver us, and atone for our sins,

        for your name’s sake! 

    [10] Why should the nations say,

        “Where is their God?”

    Let the avenging of the out poured blood of your servants

        be known among the nations before our eyes!



An ej original recipe!!



1/2 c softened butter

1 t bacon grease

4 pieces black pepper bacon fried crisp and diced 


Mix well.

Refrigerate until hardened.

Serve over steak etc!


No comments:

Post a Comment