Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, April 20, 2023

Brown Sugar Ham Breakfast Bowls
































Psalm 88:13


    [13] But I, O LORD, cry to you;

        in the morning my prayer comes before you.



An ej original recipe!!



1 c chopped or pulled brown sugar ham

2 fried hard eggs, chopped

2 cheese biscuits, chopped

Gruyere cheese, grated


Place chopped cheese biscuits on bottom of bowl, add ham, then chopped eggs and top with cheese.

Microwave or toast in toaster oven. 

Yum Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment