Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, April 15, 2023

Black Pepper Bacon Butter Cheese Grits





































Psalm 86:3-7


    [3] Be gracious to me, O Lord,

        for to you do I cry all the day. 

    [4] Gladden the soul of your servant,

        for to you, O Lord, do I lift up my soul. 

    [5] For you, O Lord, are good and forgiving,

        abounding in steadfast love to all who call upon you. 

    [6] Give ear, O LORD, to my prayer;

        listen to my plea for grace. 

    [7] In the day of my trouble I call upon you,

        for you answer me.



An ej original recipe!




Pot of Grits(You could use polenta also)

Salt

Cheese(I used Gouda)

Black Pepper Bacon Butter*


*

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2023/04/black-pepper-bacon-compound-butter.html

No comments:

Post a Comment