Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, August 7, 2022

Fully Loaded Meatloaf Sandwich with Garlic Fries

































Proverbs 5:3-6


    [3] For the lips of a forbidden woman drip honey,

        and her speech is smoother than oil, 

    [4] but in the end she is bitter as wormwood,

        sharp as a two-edged sword. 

    [5] Her feet go down to death;

        her steps follow the path to Sheol; 

    [6] she does not ponder the path of life;

        her ways wander, and she does not know it.



2 pieces of leftover meat ( I do mine in Patties) *

Hawaiian Bread toasted with cheddar on one side

Tomato, thin sliced

Lettuce

Vidalia onions, thin sliced

Greek sliced peppers



Serve with crispy garlic fries!


*

https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2021/08/yummy-meatloaf-patties.html


No comments:

Post a Comment