Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Tuesday, August 23, 2022

JR'S Knock Off Famous Bakery Chunky Cookie




































Proverbs 16:25


    [25] 

    There is a way that seems right to a man,

        but its end is the way to death.



1 c Cold Butter cut into small cubes

1 c Brown Sugar

½ c Sugar

2 Eggs

3 c AP Flour

1 t Cornstarch

¾ t Baking Soda

¾ t Salt

1 t vanilla 

2 c Chocolate Chips

2 c Pecans roughly chopped


Preheat oven to 410 degrees.

In a large mixing bowl, cream together cold cubed butter, brown sugar, and sugar for 4 minutes or until creamy.

Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each one.

Stir in flour, cornstarch, baking soda, and salt. Mix until just combined to avoid overmixing. Stir in chocolate chips, vanilla and Pecans.

Separate dough into medium balls ( 2 heaping teaspoons) and place on lightly colored cookie sheet. 

Bake for 9-12 minutes or until golden brown on the top. Let them rest for at 1 hour to set.

As I started eating the cookies, I microwaved my serving of cookies for 5 seconds after the rest, just to make the chocolate gooey!!

No comments:

Post a Comment