Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Sweet and Spicy Pork Noodle Stir Fry



































John 15:1-5


[1] “I am the true vine, and my Father is the vinedresser. [2] Every branch in me that does not bear fruit he takes away, and every branch that does bear fruit he prunes, that it may bear more fruit. [3] Already you are clean because of the word that I have spoken to you. [4] Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit by itself, unless it abides in the vine, neither can you, unless you abide in me. [5] I am the vine; you are the branches. Whoever abides in me and I in him, he it is that bears much fruit, for apart from me you can do nothing.



An ej original recipe!



Small Pork Tenderloin, sliced thin in bite size pieces 

Drizzle of oil

Cooked thin pasta, set aside, reserve 1/2c pasta water


Veggies

1 c shredded thin cabbage

1 small Onion, sliced 

1 Leek, sliced

2 t Pickled Ginger, chopped 

1 T roasted garlic 

Pinch of red pepper flakes

Drizzle of Soy

A little cracked black pepper 

1 t olive oil


Stir fry veggies with seasoning 2 minutes, remove to plate and set aside.

Using same skillet, add drizzle of oil.

Stir fry pork in a single layer just till seared.

Add veggies back in, stir fry 2 minutes, add desired amount of pasta and pasta water. Stir fry just until most of the water is absorbed.


Marinade

1/8 c Sake

1/8 c Soy Vay Garlic Hoisin 

2 T Soy sauce


Whisk together, add to zip lock, add pork.

Marinade for 2 hours or place in freezer for future use.



No comments:

Post a Comment