Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Saturday, October 30, 2021

Baking Bag Bone In Turkey Breast
































Hebrews 3:7-11


[7] Therefore, as the Holy Spirit says, 


    “Today, if you hear his voice, 

    [8] do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion,

        on the day of testing in the wilderness, 

    [9] where your fathers put me to the test

        and saw my works for forty years. 

    [10] Therefore I was provoked with that generation,

    and said, ‘They always go astray in their heart;

        they have not known my ways.’ 

    [11] As I swore in my wrath,

        ‘They shall not enter my rest.’”



 

Thawed bone in turkey breast, spatchcock,  salt and pepper

Baking bag with 1 T of flour inside


Yellow mustard

Salt and pepper

Brown sugar

Coke mini


Add spatchcocked turkey to floured bag, cover breast with mustard and brown sugar. 

Add coke to bottom of bag.

Tie bag, put a few slits in in top.

Bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 3.5 hours or until breast reaches 170 degrees.


Make a glaze by cooking down drippings.

No comments:

Post a Comment