Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Thursday, October 21, 2021

Roasted Chicken Breast in Bone Broth




 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

John 6:65


[65] And he said, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless it is granted him by the Father.”



Pack of 4 really large Boneless skinless chicken breast with rib meat ( I got mine from Aldi)

Instant Pot bone broth *

Salt and pepper

Onion powder

Garlic granules 

Olive oil


Cut chicken up into 2 inch chunks.

Season with salt, pepper, garlic granules, onion powder and olive oil.

Roast in a 425 degree preheated oven for 10-15 minutes each side


I got 2 pints of bone broth and 8 pints of chicken breast in broth.


Process according to manufacturers instructions.

75 min for pints in my area




https://aintnocookinglikemommas.blogspot.com/2020/10/instant-pot-2-hour-chicken-bone-broth.html


No comments:

Post a Comment