Hey Ya'll

I love to cook. It is an expression of love for me. I hope you will enjoy the recipes I post. May the Lord bless and keep each of you!



Prov. 31:15 She rises while it is yet night and provides food for her household and portions for her maidens.

You can find me on Pinterest!!















Sunday, August 8, 2021

Italian Deli Turkey Chef Salad


































Psalm 130:3


    [3] If you, O LORD, should mark iniquities,

        O Lord, who could stand?



An ej original recipe!



1/4 lb Deli Honey Turkey breast #1 slice ( I like Boars Head)

3 T Olive Garden Italian dressing

2 hard boiled eggs

1/2 head of Iceberg Lettuce, chopped 

1 Carrots, sliced thin

1 Cucumbers, sliced thin 

1/2 of a Sweet Vidalia onions, sliced thin

1 ripe Tomato, chopped 

Grated Feta or Parmesan 


Boil eggs, cool and set aside.

Wash salad ingredients.

Drain dry.

Build salad.

Roll up turkey and slice into 1/4 inch strips.

Add salad dressing to skillet, heat and add turkey, sauté just until heated through.

Cover top of salad greens with turkey.

Sprinkle with preferred cheese.

Peel eggs.

Cut up eggs and place on top of turkey.

Add salt, pepper and salad dressing.

I also season with Trader Joe's Umami and Mrs. Dash table blend.

No comments:

Post a Comment